Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Holidays are finally here!

It doesn't feel like holidays though. I am feeling very stressed. I have so many things to complete before Christmas day. I will get there though! In my mind I feel that I have one less day than I actually do.
I got the Christmas decorations up finally! And the presents that are ready are wrapped. I even created a bunny palace under the tree using the fabric and the boxes we have to use so that the presents aren't loved by Suki before we give them out!

1 comment:

  1. Ach, christmas time, the end of the year...

    i tried to cram everything into this last week, ..being with my boyfriend, relaxing, sorting my life out, doing my books, making presents for the few people i acct make presents for and totally overhauling my studio,... well u get the picture...
    well, i havent finished yet otherwise id prob be crying by now!

    its cute how u built a fabric palace for ur bunny under the tree! sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails