Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Back to school rush..

Every school holidays I have a to do list... an extensive to do list. This holidays I only did one thing off my to do list. I feel very much like I have really failed at being productive this holidays!
But I really haven't!
I have alll most finished planning the wedding.. which is on the 4th of April. So coming up soon!

I am making bridemaid dresses right now! It is a challenge to fit them to the three very different girls! You can see them later when they are in the wedding:)

So although I haven't painted the fence... I have made 12 table runners ? Does that count?:)

I thought I would show you another reason why I haven't finished hardly any jobs on my to do list:) This is my niece, she lives around the corner and I visit her often:) Thats me holding her, she is wearing the suit I made for her before she was born... obviously i didn't think so much about the seasons when i made it... or about the fact that she could have been a boy?



She is the first and only baby in our family and I do love to give her a cuddle:) We are going to go to the beach later today:) This picture was from my Mum's birthday at the beach - the people in the background are my future parents-in-law and me:)






She loves the beach - oh course like everyone she hates getting in... but once she is in... she splashes around a bit and then has a little nana nap in her floaty ring. As you can see :)


She is a cutey:)




6 comments:

  1. Cute niece u got there! sweet pictures!

    Good luck with the dresses, i wanna see them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeek! i have a Bridesmaid's Dress Meeting this weekend coming, and I too have to fit 4 very different figures! we'll see...

    that photo of your niece at the beach is super cute! great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutie! I have a niece too. They are the best. I wanted to let you know that you inspired me to do a treasury and guess what... it was on the front page of etsy today! I was so excited. And thanks to your treasury I have had a lot of hits. Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..well...uv obviously done all the important things...cuddling babies and sewing table runners....

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little sweetie! You're pretty cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww...the little cutie...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails