Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2008

OH DEAR.

So I obviously haven't written in here for SUCH a long time! It is now at least 3 months later! It is the last Friday night of the school holidays and I don't want to go back to school! Obviously I have much more exciting things to do... like making things... my sister is having a baby soon, at least by next Thursday! So I would like to play with that... and find out if it is a girl or a boy! Then I could make it a colour based present... I have a particular elephant pattern in mind, I think it is called "Ellie" by "Melly and Me".



I am currently in the middle of wedding plans. Apparently it takes at least 5 months to make a wedding dress, wedding dress makers are all shut over the whole of January and then it has to be in the store for a month for fittings and you want to make sure you at least give it a month for something to go wrong... so my almost a year to find a wedding dress has turned into a month and being 6"2' does make trying on sample size wedding dresses a little interesting. Plus I need to find a photographer and a celebrant!



Oh it's all too much!



Must go to bed:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails