Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Vanilla Pixie treats!


I have been looking after my surrogate puppy, Lizzy, I like to walk her... everyone likes to walk Lizzy. This is my beautiful niece coming on a Lizzy walk with my sister and I:) She has 4 big teeth. She also is allergic to corn... hence weird rash. Did you notice her lovely clip?? It's by my lovely friend Carley of VanillaPixie. Carley makes gorgeous hair items for both little girls and the older girls. My lovely niece is just turning one and has very little hair and she loves wearing her VanillaPixie clip, and despite being attached to a wiggly one year old, it hasn't fallen out!! Best clippies ever! Stock up ladies with babies!

3 comments:

  1. Alanna she is soooo cute. Those teeth are adorable and her clip looks very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alanna!!
    She is just adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww, such a cutie! I didn't realise she was so close to my Ez in age! Hope you spoil her on her very special day

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails