Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wednesday Wishlist (on thursday....it's all good)

I know its late! But tried really hard on Wednesday but I was using a Mac and it was all to difficult...

These are some lovely things I think that my lovely niece from below should have for her 1st birthday next month!
Build a tree - Adhesive fabric wall stickers by lovemaestore, because I love them.... I kind of want them for myself... must resist urge...

Kiki the Little Toy Horse by Neverever, because everyone needs a pink horse to cuddle:)

Frolicking in the rose garden - Hand dyed, Drop Waist dress
. By Littlepoppett, because she doesn't have a party dress yet!! ( how cute is that model??)

Yummy Pink Cupcake by FeltfoodCreations, because there will be yummy pink cupcakes at her birthday!

3 comments:

  1. oh Alanna! Thanks for wishing for the frolic dress! hehehe she is pretty cute that model......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute...I think I might put the LittlePoppett model on my next wishlist ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Alanna! Such gorgeous pink cuties! Thanks for putting Kiki in. I love the wall sticker too...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails