Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wedding count down... 4 days!



I thought i'd share some more of my wedding craftiness...

These cushions are made out of the fabric I hand screenprinted alll by myself! hehe gocco my friend! I wanted it to be super subtle. Because at the venue there are some many things to look at! no need to add hundreds more!

These are the bridesmaides gifty things... except the cardigan... i just made the pretty flowers:) I made three of then bridesmaids bags, waiting for gifting:) See, I used the amy butler weekend bag pattern.. because we are going away for the weekend for the wedding see! Thought out and stuff see:) hehe
The tin has all their sashes, bows, jewellery and hair flowers! Yay!

Lovely:) More tomorrow maybe?:)

11 comments:

  1. How have you kept sane through all this??? You've done so much you must be very proud of yourself. Now sit back and let everyone else stress for a while it's your day remember :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Alanna! The things look so so so lovely! Your wedding will be gorgeous.

    Ooooh I love the things so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are AMAZING to make all this for your wedding. Wow!!! Good work, it all looks gorgeous, I love the cushions and I want one, seriously. I'll be in touch (after the honeymoon).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Far out alanna, is there anything that you can't do? Are you trying to be super bride or what!! I agree you are truly amazing! You did everything for the girls..i think your wedding is going to be gorgeous! OMG I CANT WAIT FOR THE PICTURES!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I be your bridesmaid?? These girls are super spoiled!! They'd better behave themselves (may need to talk to you about getting one of those bags myself...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, such lovely things Alanna!

    Im sure ur wedding is gonna be PERFECT!
    Just remember to relax and let other people do the work!

    Enjoy urself and have fun!;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness Alanna - these creations are incredible! And the best advice I was given for our wedding day? Make sure you let *others* worry - it goes SO fast, and you want to enjoy every minute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all totally beautiful.
    I love the cushins and the bags.
    You have worked soooo hard.
    I hope you have a terrific day : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOO so pretty! I can't wait to see the pictures of your wedding! The hair flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you are like the prefect bride. Can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails