Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Why hello friends.


These are my first attempt at amigurumi:) I am learning to crochet... this is helping! I had always wanted to attempt some amigurumi but has always been intimidated! But on the school holidays I decided to work at it for the Queensland flood victim children:) Then when I got back to school I found that a fellow teacher had been flooded out and her children were not coping so well!:( So I decided to make all 4 of them a amigurumi each:) 3 boys and a girl:)
And as a bonus I am using up my wool stash!

This one is my favourite:) Unfortunately I run out of white so her top is a little long.... but its original:)


This little guy took quite a while but turned out cute I think:) Both the above patterns were from Luvlygurumi on etsy:)


These guys are super cute too! I liked learning how to do the alternating leg stripes on the guy from Rosieok on etsy:)

So on completion they all went in this box and off to their new home:) To make some kiddies smile:)


4 comments:

  1. they look so cute all in their little box ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so gorgeous Alana, and they look beautifully made. What a lovely idea. You're such a gorgeous person to be able to do that for your friends children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. alanna they are awesome! they look tricky to make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they're so adorable! Clever girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails