Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

YUM YUM YUM Mug Brownie


I made this. I twas delicious. I'm not sure if you understand how delicious compared to easy it was... so exciting.


Ingredients - Makes 1 mug (my mugs are massive troughs... normal mug would be perfect size)

4 Tablespoons of plain flour
4 Tablespoons of Sugar
2 Tablespoons of Cocoa powder
2 Tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 Tablespoons of water

Measure your dry ingredients into the mug, add the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly in your mug. Make sure you mix it well otherwise you might get lumpies at the bottom!
Pop it in the microwave on high for 1.5 minutes (times will vary but thats how long was perfect in my microwave).
Take it out. Let it cool. Eat. YUM YUM YUM!

I got my recipe from here but I omitted the salt.

This is mine. On my lap. Ready to eat. YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails